Persatuan Usahawan Graduan Malaysia (Malaysia Graduates Entrepreneur Association) or PUGM is an association established in year 2006 and to date has attracted over 2,000 members from all over Malaysia. PUGM’s was formed solely to pro actively create a network to assist aspiring young graduates to grow as successful entrepreneurs in all sectors and industries such as fashion, technology and services sector. It also conducts forum,seminars, training & courses to educate graduates who have inspiration into the business as well as entrepreneurial.
- In 2013, All Asean countries’ NGO agreed to form Asean Young Entrepreneur Association (AYEA) and Persatuan Usahawan Graduan Malaysia (PUGM) representing Malaysia.
- ASEAN Young Entrepreneur Network (AYEN) under ASEAN Business Advisory Council
- Alliance in ASEAN-China Young Entrepreneur Forum (ACYEF)
To become the leading mentor towards empowering entrepreneurs to be a successful & intellectual entrepreneurs with credibility.
- To salute the government’s challenges in producing successful entrepreneurs towards vision 2020.
- To groom, change perception and mindset of young entrepreneurs in line with the development of industrial, technological and global economic.
- To empower the quality and quantity of entrepreneurs through focus agenda.
- To provide opportunities to new entrepreneurs in enhancing their knowledge, skills and time management to become a high level graduate entrepreneurs.
- To advice and give consultancy services to empower business management and problem solving through courses, seminars and trainings